Sunday, 30 July 2017

Summer evening make up

My favourite thing about summer, is the lovely summer evenings, when its a lot cooler then in the day, where you still get a nice warmth that doesn't leave you feeling all sweaty and uncomfortable.
If its been a particularly nice day, I like to prolong the day by either eating out with friends,at a restaurant that has a nice outside dining area, or taking leisurely walks along the sea front /riverside or park.
 I always like to refresh my look for evening, restyling my hair, selecting a  a new outfit and creating a summery make up look, that I know wont melt off my face:/
If you read my post "whats in my summer make up bag", you already know that I love using orange colours for my summer make up looks.
Well my latest orange lipstick added to my collection is the neon orange from MAC.
which might be a tad too bright for some peoples liking, but I love it!.
As its such a statement colour, I decided just to wear all white and tie my hair back, making it all about the lipstick.


As the colour is so vibrant, Bronzer and shimmer was a must to complete the look!
If you would like to create the look yourself, below are the products I used.



1. Mac Studio fix fluid foundation
2. Sleek make-up Faceform blush & contouring palette in light 
3. Gosh giant sun powder metallic glow
4. Miss Sporty studio lash eyeliner 
5. Neon orange mac lipstick


No comments:

Post a Comment