Thursday, 30 March 2017

Boost oxygen beauty




  
Initially  when I first reviewed boost oxygen beauty*, I was so pleased with how it helped with my headaches and anxiety I was experiencing, that I wanted to do a post about it, so to let everyone know, just so anyone suffering from the same thing could maybe benefit from using it also, which meant I didn't give boost oxygen beauty a proper beauty review that it deserves.....so here it is


My mum has forever drummed into me the importance of skincare and to ward off the effects of premature aging from as young as possible, she herself started at the age of sixteen after her auntie told her not to wait around for fine lines and wrinkles to appear before thinking about skincare and the aging process, as prevention is key!
I always remember  my mum and auntie trying out the latest beauty trends, treatments, supplements and lotions, from swallowing spoonfuls of apple cider vinegar or brewing up a cup of black-strap molasses, which smelt like she had scraped some old tar of the road, all in the name of holding back the years to stay forever young... well roll on twenty years or so, and other family members who were doubtful that all their efforts would make any difference can now see for themselves, as both my mum and auntie look a lot younger then their actual age.

 so for me it was a no brainer to follow in my mum and aunties footsteps keeping an eye out for any products that were going to help me in my health and well being and of course my skin.


When I brought boost oxygen beauty home you can imagine my mums eyes nearly popped out of her head, but as we started reading up about the benefits of oxygen for your skin, the realisation that we had overlooked the effects of pollution on the skin was sinking in.
We have had many conversations on how smoking/alcohol and the sun effects our skin, but never even thought about how pollution was effecting it too, you only have to look at the amount of dirt that comes of your face at the end of the day onto your cleansing pad, which makes you think how much of that dirt/pollution are we inhaling and what effects is it having on us and our skin.
It turns out all the microscopic specks of pollutants in the atmosphere created from traffic, construction sites and other pollutants end up sitting on our skin and getting into the deep layers through the pores causing inflammation and dehydration, which breaks down our precious collagen, which accelerates the aging process.





The beauty industry are constantly introducing new ways to deliver oxygen to the skin ,only really available in spa environments, but now boost oxygen have introduced boost oxygen beauty you can have the benefits of oxygen in the convenience of your own home or while on the move, as their cans of 98% pure oxygen are totally portable , boost beauty is infused with the organic essential aroma of frankincense and pink grapefruit, which is so refreshing!





 I've been using boost oxygen beauty for just over three months now and absolutely love it! when I first started using it I didn't think I was going to see a difference, as its working from within, but now three months later my skin tone has definitely improved.


Just like sun damage you cant see the effects that pollution has on your skin straight away , but just like my sunscreen, supplements and moisturiser, boost oxygen beauty is something I will continue to use in my daily fight to delay the aging process.


                                                                                 *This has been a collaboration with 

No comments:

Post a Comment